RetroArms CNC Gearbox V2 (8mm) w -QSC
GBA Gel Blasters Australia have teamed up with RetroArms, as their exclusive Australian distributor. RetroArms is widely renowned for manufacturing the strongest, most precisely engineered gearbox. The RetroArms gearbox is constructed from one solid block of aircraft aluminium EN AW 7075 T651, which has higher strength (590MPa) than common construction steel (390MPa). Consequently, the RetroArms gearbox provides higher durability and resilience than the common zinc-aluminium counterparts. There is no other gearbox that comes close to comparing with the Retroarms precision, quality, strength and durability. The staggering 24 month warranty is testament to this statement.
- CNC Gearbox V2 (8mm)
- Set of screws
- QSC spring guide
- RetroArms gearbox has a quick spring change system QSC, where you can pull out the whole spring guide with a hex key and change the spring without opening the gearbox.
- Space for the trigger switch is designed for compatibility with trigger switches and trigger units from common manufacturers for example: Gate, etc.
- CNC gearbox V2 has protective anodizing, even when it is problematic to anodize aluminium EN AW 7075 T651, because of its high strength and hardness. If we did not anodize products made from this material, there is a huge risk of corrosion (huge grey spots with rotten look).
- Do not use brute force while installing screws. Use only 1 Nm when tightening the screws, so the screws are “just tight” enough, otherwise you risk threading the screw. If you want to be sure that screws will sit perfectly, use thread glue or thread colour.
- You can use in our CNC gearbox any spring of your choice, but be aware that stronger springs will result in lower durability.
- Spring holders have grooves, so the springs for the tappet plate and trigger switch will not jump off.
- A groove has been added for the safety lever, so it will hold during installation.
- A groove has been added for the trigger spring, for better fitting.
- AOE (Angle of Engagement) control hole.
- Sockets for bushings/bearings have a smaller diameter about -0.02mm (7.98mm), for non-overturning of the bushings during installation. The socket edges are cut down for better installation.
- We have enhanced the grooves for wiring, so that you can use wiring up to 2.5mm in diameter.
- Added a protective edge for wiring against the motor.
- All threads are shaped instead of cut for better strength.
- Both of the gearbox parts are centered by milled grooves and edges.
- Added hole for releasing anti-reverse latch.
- For better durability, we added more material around the cylinder head part of the gearbox, this was the most critical part and we added 100% more material where there is a huge radius.
- Added groove for anti-reversal latch spring, so it will not jump off.
- Outer edges are now cut off.
- JM J10 ACR (with some modification)
- Wells M401
- M4A1 Gen9 (with modification)
After market V2 receiver Compatibility
Please chose a T-piece to suit The Magazine you want to use Well or Gen8/9
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Wells mags, Gen8/9 mags